What we do
The Alimetrix® STI-Metrix
Single specimen. Next day results.
Multiple specimen types accepted
urine • vaginal-cervical swab • lesion swab
Single Specimen. Next Day Results.
- A urinary tract infection (UTI) is commonly caused by bacteria entering and infecting the urinary tract. This can cause pain and discomfort when urinating. In some cases, the bacteria can spread to cause a more serious infection involving the kidneys and potentially the bloodstream.
- Detection of a UTI allows for treatment and the potential for prevention of more serious health problems.
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus
- Streptococcus agalactiae (Group B strep)
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Enterococcus faecium
- Escherichia coli
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Klebsiella pneumoniae/oxytoca/variicola
- Klebsiella (Enterobacter) aerogenes
- Enterobacter cloacae complex
- Proteus mirabilis
- Proteus vulgaris/penneri
- Frequent, urgent, or painful urination
- Cloudy, dark, bloody, or strong-smelling urine
- Pelvic pressure or cramping
- Lower back pain or flank (side) pain
Next day results
Relevant Diagnostics Empowering Actionable Therapy®