How can the Patient Portal assist me?
- Access your personal health information
- Receive important reminders about your care
- Exchange messages with the practice
- Review and pay bills
- Research health topics
- Update personal and insurance information
- Complete and update medical forms
How do I set up my account?
To set up your account, please follow these steps:
- Above, there is a link labeled: “Patient Portal.” By clicking this link, you will be redirected to the patient portal welcome page for Alimetrix
- Please click the link that says “create account” in the bottom left corner of the white box.
- Please enter your first name, last name, e-mail address, phone number, gender, and birth date. Please also type the verification codes you see in the two images, separated by a space, and click “Continue.”
- You will then be asked to verify your personal information before continuing. Please review the information you entered, if it is all correct, click “Continue.” If any of the information is incorrect, click “Back” and revise.
- The Patient Portal will now ask you to verify your identity. This is simply a security measure, but it is necessary to set up your account. You may choose to verify by phone or by e-mail. Depending on how you choose to verify, you will receive a temporary access code by phone or e-mail.
- After you click “Continue,” you will receive an e-mail or phone call from Athenahealth with a confirmation code. As soon as you receive this code, please enter it and click “Continue.”
- A pop-up will appear asking you if you wish to receive paperless statements. If you do not want to receive paperless statements, please un-check the box that says “I want paperless statements.” If you do wish to receive paperless statements, please leave the box checked and click “Continue to Portal.”
- You will then be directed to your Athena profile. You have successfully created your account!